Saturday, February 6, 2010

I know there's a warmer place

Rode with the Brown Recluse again last evening. He only comes out when the weather is at it's worst. True Belgian shit: wet, slushy, icy, snowy, rainy, muddy cobblestones. JPN-just plain nasty. As usual, the attacks came early & often, and always under the worst conditions.

I hear it's a little warmer out in the mountains...
[]

Speaking of which, we are staging an alternate Super Bowl Sunday event. Something local, something simple. I can't see H'burg being rideable, or even drivable. If it was, I would be skiing right now.

2 comments:

  1. I like the original font better cause I can read it without my glasses... respect ur elders!
    Scottie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude will safety yellow work for you. Check it out now.

    ReplyDelete